List of Services
New View Realty Group specializes in full-service management of single family residential homes, multi-family homes, town-homes and condominiums, as well as large apartment complexes in and around the Greater Charlotte, North Carolina Metropolitan area. We currently manage properties in Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Catawba, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Rowan and Union Counties.
- We offer tenants various payment options including secure electronic and on-line
payment options to ensure your rent is collected promptly.
- We are experts in Landlord-Tenant Law and delinquent tenant eviction
proceedings. We provide a strong, owner-friendly lease and addenda for maximum protection regarding all types of issues such as mold remediation, storm damage, HOA notices and fines, regulatory inspections, nuisance complaints, pet concerns, repairs, etc.
Advertising and Tenant Procurement:
- Rentals are co-brokered with the 5,000+ Realtors in the greater Charlotte area,
and we have an extensive website presence with advertising on over 50 websites including the most prominent destinations like Zillow, Trulia, MLS, Real Rentals, Craigslist, Realtor.com and many more.
- Our staff is 100% Bilingual making it easy to communicate and secure tenants from diverse backgrounds.
- In our process to find the right tenant for your property, we provide instant showing capabilities, simple communication options for prospective tenants, extensive data tracking of website visits, email and phone correspondence, same-day showings with our professional and knowledgeable property managers, and weekly updates to you.
- Our limited number of vacant properties get rented on an industry-leading average of 24 days from marketing inception, and our tenants stay with New View an average of 20 months. This minimizes your turn-over expenses.
- New View guarantees our tenant for four months. If the tenant we place defaults on the lease, once the eviction process is complete, New View will find a new tenant for your property at no additional cost to you.
Tenant Placement Only
New View Realty has the ability to quickly fill vacancies with high quality tenants. We use our skills, resources and advertising to quickly fill your rentals with tenants that are fully screened and approved. Our Tenant Placement service includes the following:
- Aggressive advertising of vacant units using a multi-channel strategy which includes “pay for” online advertising, onsite signage and syndicated partners.
- Scheduling and showing of vacant units to prospective tenants
- Full ownership of application process
- Background, credit checks, eviction database and employment verification
- Tenant “move-in” process including the provisioning and delivery of keys
- Move-In inspection complete with digital photos of any pre-existing conditions
Owners and Investor Benefits:
- New View will ensure that your investment properties do what they are intended to do – and that is generating a positive cash flow for you.
- Our State-of-the-art property management software allows our owners to follow every transaction relating to each of their properties in real time through secure, log-in access to your owner portal.
- All of your rent payments, statements, work-orders, invoices, leases, documents and correspondence are available to you whenever you choose to access your owner portal
- Owners receive email alerts and links to professional photos and videos of your property
- Funds are electronically deposited into your account via EFT between the 9th and the 12th of each month.
- New View employs only the most knowledgeable and experienced full service maintenance and renovation teams, as well as a pool of specialty contractors on-call and available for professional and efficient work on any job site.
- New View provides owners with a No Hassle Transfer of properties along with your existing tenants to our system at no cost to you.
- We handle all government programs and interface with any agencies necessary to prepare your house ready for any inspection and ensure it is approved.
- At New View, we understand that a lower turn-over rate, along with a smaller vacancy rate and a higher rental rate, coupled with both longer lease terms and lower maintenance costs puts more money in your pocket.
Homeowner’s Association Management (HOA Management) is an umbrella term that covers a broad range of services. Generically speaking, HOA management refers to the professional management of a homeowner’s association, but, it’s not nearly as simple as it initially sounds; there is a lot that goes into a well managed HOA.
When deciding whether professional HOA Management is right for your HOA community, it is important to consider the broad spectrum of work that must be executed on a daily basis.
- Enforce rules for homeowners
- Enforce HOA regulations
- Make arrangements for property insurance
- Collect home owner dues from homeowners
- Oversee upgrades and renovations as approved by the board
- Take care of emergency issues
- Coordinate contractors and trade professionals to work on the community
- Create detailed monthly accounting statements for the board
- Work with legal means to collect necessary homeowner dues
- Report on necessary capital repairs to board
A La Carte Maintenance Assistance
If we don’t manage your rental property we can still be of assistance on any renovation project or turn.
*Negotiate rates for renovation or turn
Tenant Procurement Only
With this service, we will perform the following:
- find a well-qualified tenant
- prepare the lease between the tenant and owner
- collect the first month’s rent and collect the security deposit.
- The owner then assumes the lease and security deposit responsibilities for the lease term.